Tuesday 17 April 2007

Phoenix from the flames...

Event: Texas Hold'em Poker
Location & Time: Korte Koningsstraat, 14 HS; 19:30
Initiator: Phill
New Guest(s): Fred, Spencer, Karen, Katharine (via Phill)

After a disgraceful few weeks, all my responsibility I might add, things are back on track. Ish. Poaching Duncan's great but unimplemented idea poker night is back in the zone. Drinks, nibbles and if Decathlon can deliver the goods at a cheap price then poker visors for all! :-)

Newbies most welcome as I am one myself. Rules are pretty standard (i.e. I don't have a clue and Duncan can help out on this one) and it's a simple €20 buy in with winner takes the pot at the end of the night.

Time-outs and further gambling opportunity will be provided courtesy of Nintendo and an assortment of sporty challenges. Tennis elbow anyone. I knew those visors would come in handy for something else.

Get onboard people, as Duncan mentioned in the last blog now is the time to pull together. Get some blue sky thinking in the house and let this ship sail once again.

You know it makes sense.

Increase the peace.

1 comment:

klo said...

Poker was fun!!!