Wednesday 21 March 2007

On the run..

From the moment I realized I double-booked last night, I'd been planning get-away strategies to escape the wrath of the other TNC members.. which is why I am writing this blog from an island some 400 kilometers southwest of the border city of Tijuana in Baja California state, in the Pacific Ocean.. I hope they will not find me as I fear for my life.

Here the kind family Gonzales have allowed me to stay at their humble abode and provide cover and food for me. I have asked them to alert me immediately should they see a pair of suspicious looking and menacing characters - one with a stomach that extends past the length of a mid-sized vehicle and with an illuminated face (red in color) - easy to detect really; the second more stealthy character would be more difficult to notice as he is below the line of sight of most - even Anna, the Gonzales family's 6 year old daughter. However you can usually hear his chastising and bellowing many miles away..

I hope I will be safe here.. at least for a while